You can not share our story without sharing our valuable Community Partners.
Meet Operation New Hopes Collaboration
Education – Life skills – Mental Health – Career Development – Community Services
High School Diploma Partnership
Alta Vista Academy High School is enrolling year-round at NO COST to you. Our unique, flexible and free high school diploma program is designed to help fit around your busy schedule so that you can graduate at your own pace.
Youth ages 15 – 24
Our program offers:
- A clean & safe environment for students.
- Career Technical Education
- California Common Core Standard aligned curriculum.
- Academic credit recovery; return to a previous school and graduate with friends.
- One-on-one teacher mentoring; personalized and flexible learning plans to fit each students’ individual needs
- Access to technology labs—computers, printers, scanners and more available at no costs to students.
- Free Expert Tutoring.
- Online classes.
The Learn4Life Advantage:
Learn4Life helps students who need options in education and an adult who helps them through the process. Our teachers take the time to understand each student, and then tailor his or her education to meet their specific needs. This is our proven model of personalized learning, flexibility, one-on-one attention and workforce readiness programs. Each step of the way, we work to remove all obstacles in the way of a student’s high school diploma and life success. We offer more than a diploma. With career and life skills, we help prepare each student with courage and confidence for life beyond high school.
State, County, City, Colleges, & Community Based Organizations Partnerships: