You can not share our story without sharing our valuable Community Partners.
Meet Operation New Hopes Collaboration
Education – Life skills – Mental Health – Career Development – Community Services
High School Diploma Partnerships:
John Muir Charter School provides high school education in a unique program suited to participants who have not flourished in a traditional high school setting. JMCS provides small classes with a holistic approach that teaches the life, job, and leadership skills that lead to success. Participants work with credentialed teachers on project-based coursework tailored to their individual needs. Upon graduation, students receive a WASC accredited diploma, not just a G.E.D.
Participants must be:
- Age 16-24
- Resident of San Bernardino County
- Non– high school graduate
Participants will receive:
- Instruction and guidance from
- credentialed teachers
- Individualized project based curriculum
- WASC Accredited High School Diploma
Alta Vista Academy High School is enrolling year-round at NO COST to you. Our unique, flexible and free high school diploma program is designed to help fit around your busy schedule so that you can graduate at your own pace.
Our program offers:
- A clean & safe environment for students.
- Career Technical Education
- California Common Core Standard aligned curriculum.
- Academic credit recovery; return to a previous school and graduate with friends.
- One-on-one teacher mentoring; personalized and flexible learning plans to fit each students’ individual needs
- Access to technology labs—computers, printers, scanners and more available at no costs to students.
- Free Expert Tutoring.
- Online classes.
State, County, City, Colleges, & Community Based Organizations Partnerships: